TEEHO Door Lock Manual (Programming Instructions)
If you’re on this post, you might be looking for the TEEHO Keypad Lock manual to program your lock. And yes, you’re on the right page.
In this post, I’ve carefully explained the steps to program your TEEHO Door Lock, such as changing the default/existing Master Code, changing Pin codes, and resetting the lock.
If you’re also looking to download a PDF copy of the user manual, scroll to the bottom of this post to download it.
That said, let’s get started with the programming instructions.
Changing the Default/Existing Master Code
The Master Code in this lock is used for programming and unlocking the door. For instance, if you want to delete/add a User Code or you want to set auto-lock, you’ll be required to enter the Master Code.
The default Master Code for your TEEHO keypad lock is 12345678. If you’ve never changed it, you’ll need to do that to prevent anyone else from making programming changes in the lock.
If you’ve previously changed the Master Code and want to change it again, you can still do that as many times as you want.
Follow these steps to change the default/existing Master Code in your TEEHO electronic keypad lock:
- Press the TEEHO button on the keypad twice.
- Enter the default/existing Master Code and press the TEEHO button once. Then wait for a long green light.
- Press 1 on the keypad and wait for a long green flash.
- Enter your new Master Code (4-10 digits) and press the TEEHO button. Then wait for a long green flash.
- Re-enter the new Master Code and press the TEEHO button. Once you see a green flash, the process is successful.
You’ve successfully changed the Master Code in your TEEHO door lock, so you’ll have to enter this code whenever you want to add/remove any settings in the lock.
Adding a User Code
A User Code allows you to unlock the door from outside. You can add up to 20 User Codes and share them with your household members.
Here’s how to add a User Code:
- Press the TEEHO button twice and enter your current Master Code.
- Press the TEEHO button once and wait for a long green flash. Next, press 2 and wait for the long green flash again.
- Now enter your new User Code (4-10 digits) and press the TEEHO button. Then wait for the usual green flash.
- Renter the new User Code again and press the TEEHO button. You’ll see a green flash, showing the new User Code has been successfully added.
Repeat the steps to add more User Codes — if you want.
Deleting a User Code
If you want to change a User Code, you can simply delete it and add another code.
Follow the steps below to remove any unwanted User Code:
- Press the TEEHO button twice. Then enter your current Master Code and press the TEEHO button once.
- Wait for a long green light. Next, press 3 and wait for another long green flash.
- Now enter the User Code you want to delete and press the TEEHO button. You’ll see a green light, showing the User Code has been deleted.
- To confirm that the code has been deleted, lock your door and try to unlock it using the deleted code. If it doesn’t unlock, the code is actually deleted.
Enabling/Disabling Auto Lock
The Auto Lock feature in the TEEHO electronic keypad automatically locks the door after 30 seconds.
However, the feature is disabled by default, so you’ll have to enable it yourself to get it to work.
Here are the steps to follow to enable auto lock:
- Press the TEEHO button twice and enter your Master Code.
- Press the TEEHO button and wait for a long green light.
- Press 5 and wait for a long green flash.
- Press 1 and press the TEEHO button. You’ll see a green flash, showing that auto-lock is enabled.
To cancel auto lock, repeat steps 1-3, then in step 4, press 2 and then press the TEEHO button to cancel auto lock.
Enabling Vacation Mode
If you’re leaving your home for vacation or anything that’s going to keep you out there for a long time, you can turn on vacation mode to disable all User Codes.
Vacation mode, when enabled, will disable all User Codes, meaning no one can unlock the door using the User Codes you shared with them.
Here’s how to enable Vacation Mode:
- Press the TEEHO button twice.
- Enter your Master Code and press the TEEHO button once. Wait for a long green light.
- Press 6 and wait for a long green flash. Then press the TEEHO button.
- You’ll see a green flash, indicating vacation mode is active.
To disable vacation mode, enter your Master Code on the keypad.
Resetting the TEEHO Electronic Door Lock
If you’ve lost your Master Code or just want to remove all custom settings from the lock, you can perform a factory reset.
Resetting the lock also helps to troubleshoot some issues you may face while using the lock.
However, keep in mind that resetting the lock will remove all settings, meaning you’ll have to start all over to program the lock — change the default Master Code, add User Codes, etc.
That said, here’s how to reset your TEEHO door lock:
- Make sure your door is open and unlocked. This is to prevent you from being locked out.
- Go to the interior assembly of the lock and remove the battery cover. You’ll see a reset button below the battery pack — it’s labeled RES.
- Use the reset tool that came with the lock or use a pin to press and hold the reset button.
- Now take out one battery from the lock while you’re still holding the reset button.
- Continue holding the reset button until you hear a beep. This should take about 3 seconds.
- Once you hear the beep, the reset is complete.
So that’s how to program your TEEHO keypad lock deadbolt.
If you’re looking for a copy of the User Manual, you can download it below.
Download TEEHO Door Lock User Manual.